Wednesday 25 April 2012

Tea for Eve



A winning combination in my book! This Friday I am very pleased to announce that I will be taking part in a Tea for Eve event to raise funds for the ovarian cancer charity 'The Eve Appeal'.

As well as the opportunity to purchase my lovely handmade cards, and watch me doing my floristry tricks with demonstrations throughout the day, there'll be the opportunity to see these lovely people as well:

Jo’s brand new collection of clothes including Miss and Lady Captain amongst others
fabulous accessories by Hot Tomato, Blaze and One Button
Delicious home made jams and chutneys from Humber Jams

And best of all 10% of all proceeds will go to the charity

So if you're up for tea, cake, pretty things and the chance to shop in a beautiful house in a beautiful village come along and bring your friends!

Here's the when and where bit:

When: Friday 27 April 9:30am to 4pm
Where: The Stables, Tithe Barn, Felmersham, Beds MK43 7HN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...