Thursday 26 April 2012

Beautiful specimens


A very early start for me today as I was going to the wholesaler to get flowers for tomorrow's demonstration at Tea for Eve. I was just about awake by the time I got to the wholesaler's at 6am! After much deliberating and cogitation I picked the flowers and headed for the tills. On my way I had to go through the sundries section. Glass ware is my weakness and I must confess dear reader that I succumbed.

Straight in front of me was a fabulous display of apothecary and bell jars. It was a little hallelujah moment because I have been on the hunt for these for ages. I'll show you why next week but for now feast your eyes on these lovely inspirational images.


Image - Andy Paiko


Image- International Visuals


Image - sweetpealondon


Image - Camille Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...