Friday 24 February 2012

Restocking the medicine chest

I'm sorry to say that Rosie and the Boys have all been somewhat under the weather of late with nasty coughs and colds. Disillusioned with conventional remedies I have decided to take action and turn to Butterscotch and Beesting for help.  In their lovely emporium, a variety of potions, tonics and treats await to restore a smile to your face.


To return my boys to the Jumping Beans that they usually are I would recommend a good dose of Bouncing Liquid.


And for those of you who like me have to undergo scary trips to the dentist? Well Courage Tonic of course!



And if you happen to take too much...never fear just help yourself to some of Nurse Betty's Magical Antidote.



Thank you Butterscotch and Beesting! Rosie and the Boys salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...